Friday, July 9, 2010

Taking a Break ...

Yes, I know, I just launched back into blogging, after a previous break.

But I'm aware that I really have nothing of value to share right now ... I'm in the process of some fairly severe (ok, extremely severe) introspection ... I have much to question, including my own discernment, my ability to gauge reality, and whether I can trust myself ... and while I was hoping to use this blog for cathartic purposes, I'm sensing the need to put it aside, for now.

If I discover that writing is really part of who I am, and that I have anything to share, then I'll return.

I won't, at this point, erase what I've already written here, in previous posts, but now is not the time to add to it.

Shalom, Dena

7 comments:

Harry Riley said...

Speaking for myself, Dena, you will allways have something to share. I value your friendship, and that is all that really matters to me. May the clarity you crave creep up on you and surprise you in the most transforming ways:)

I love you, my friend.

Harry

cwtpmom said...

Of course it is difficult Dena! The most difficult part is recognition of what it is, and then accepting the diagnosis. Things that swing to the extreme always swing back. When I have found myself on such journeys, I went with truehope, and since my stroke I have taken it daily (15 pills/day). If you want to feel normal fast, I highly recommend it. You will find you. Nothing more, nothing less. If that's not good enough, then don't bother, but as long as I've known you, you have been searching for yourself. Surprisingly, you have picked up a lot of folk along your way, so your journey has not been time wasted. At this point we all care about you finding your way, and pray sincerely that you will get through this.
Connie

Dave said...

I'm praying for you, Dena.

marianne said...

Keep breathing my friend. Praying for you all in the valley;-) His mercies are new every morning.

Amie said...

I'm available if you ever want to talk Dena.

Unknown said...

Everything happens for the sake of Self..(not ego)

Lynn Gillis said...

I was thinking of you today and decided to look and see what you were up to...did you hear my huge big belly laugh and see my even bigger grin? Abraham has been my favorite teacher(s) for years and years and years...I remember trying to introduce some of the core concepts so long ago when you were here....hey, I guess when you're eternal, that "long ago" was not even worth mentioning!! In any case, I am thrilled to have you with me on the bleeding edge.Love and light and laughs and all that good stuff to you my friend,
Lynn