Friday, June 26, 2009

In the Garden...

A message I received today:

In The Garden

"All that is required now is that you continue to till the soil of your
soul. Just as you would not neglect seeds that you planted with the hope
that they will bear vegetables and fruits and flowers, so you must attend
to and nourish the garden of your becoming."
~Jean Houston


Today's Affirmation


I gratefully accept the abundant harvest of the Master Gardener.


Today's Meditation


Dear Mother, Father God,

During this summer-time, I rejoice that my heart is also made new.
Into the cultivated ground of my being, You have planted seeds of gladness,
hope, mercy and love.
I open myself wide to the Water of Life that flows through, over and
around me now.
As more and more light enters me everyday, I am reborn.
You are the very life in me dear God and I am grateful beyond words.
My spirit rejoices and my heart joins the celestial song of praise.
Everything is in the most divine arrangement.
And I let it be.
Amen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This speaks deeply to me ... hidden growth, going on, even though I cannot observe it with my senses (just as Jesus told us the Kingdom would be -- not by observation).

This is a time of anticipation of fruition ... fruit appearing after developing unawares ... we knowingly-hope that it will emerge, knowing on a spirit-level that evades the mind-level ... a lack of evidence does not deter us, for we know that we are changing, transforming, blossoming, from the inside out ... that which has always been true in the deepest reaches of our identity is coming forth ... breaking through the outer husks of our resistance - emerging through egoic resistance, into the joy of our awareness ...

We merely receive what we have always been..!

Shalom, Dena

No comments: