Monday, October 5, 2009

Two New MUST-Visit Blogs...!

Tim King has just launched two new blogs ... one focused on the Post-Christian movement (folks who are leaving Christianity in order to follow Christ) ... the other focused on connections between some of the most powerful/influential folks on the planet ... all of whom want to question the story we've all been telling ourselves, in order to move into a larger reality of the story of Truth ... from history to His-Story.

I encourage you to check them out, see if they resonate, and if so ... pass 'em on. Some things are meant to go viral (& I sincerely believe this is one of 'em!) ... taste and see, decide for yourself if this is a good fit for how the Spirit is leading *you*...!

If it fits, follow the blogs, chime in, comment, participate...! Let it unfold in your own life.

(& if it's not a good fit for you, feel free to dismiss...! BUT - be sure to thoroughly check it out first, and listen-in, past the ego, to what the Spirit is saying...)

Here's the link for the Post-Christian blog.

And here's the link for the David Group International.

However you're led, be the Light of the World, that Jesus says you are...!


Shalom, Dena


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

cwtpmom said...

Coincidence? I watched this video on MoSop
and then thought of it when I read your comments to one of the trails from one of your links. (don't ask me which one !:)! ) I know, webbing through blogs is endless, but is so very interesting. Did you catch it??

Another one: J/J

Read down to the first and second comment on this one. It's pretty profound that the singular greatest similarity between the ministry of Jesus and Joseph is as they stated.

How does God lead us on such different journeys?

Another one, this painting done of George Washington (trailed from this blog) shows that there was a belief that people could become god. That belief was as ancient as days. It wasn't until Joseph Smith taught it that it was rejected by Christianity.

...and the list goes on....and on...(in the last blog) was Jesus God when He was living on earth? That question has differing answers depending on which Christian you ask. If you are asking a Mormon, the answer is a resounding YES.

Thought experiment is a great exercise in thought.
confession:
I have a job to do that I don't want to do, and will do anything to avoid it. Can you tell?? Pray for me that I will get it done. Ready, set, GO!!!

cwtpmom said...

It worked. I finished the job that was weighing me down. It's funny, sometimes you need to get things off your mind before you can focus on other things. With me, I have to get through a lot of "stuff" first, and then I can focus on whatever needs done. That must be my inner brat?