Wehn you fight the truth of the way your situation is, you destroy your effectiveness and make your situaiton worse. You do this in five very destructive ways:
1. You get upset and lose your ability to see clearly.
2. You destroy love and create opposition.
3. You magnify whatever you are resisting.
4. You put yourself "at the effect" and lose your power.
5. You lose your ability to see the truth.
If I resist the truth of my situation, and thus cannot SEE the truth, it's akin to trying to open a door that I can't even see is locked.
But once I surrender to the truth of my situation, I can SEE it clearly. I may not *like* what I see, but at least I can see it ... and I can then see what to do about it.
Next: Letting Go
Shalom & Namaste~