Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fade ...

This song speaks to me on so very many levels ... I hear it expressed by my heart ... I hear it also as the Voice of my Soul, my True Self (that which is One with the Divine) speaking to me ... I just hear it ... and I respond.

Yes.

Very yes.



So be it.

Shalom & Namaste ~
Dena



Lyrics:
When you walk out of my light, the colour fades, the colour fades.
When you lose your way and walk alone, the colour fades and runs
Like tears down my face.

I can give you life. I can give you hope. I can give your heart the love its looking for.
Give you feeling, I can bring you joy. I can make you who you are. Who you are.

When you walk a rugged road, your heart is heavy. Darker than the evening sky.
When the path is sinking sand, I am reaching out to pull you through to higher land.

The colour fades when you walk out of my light.
The colour fades when you choose to walk alone.
The colour fades when your path is sinking sand.

1 comment:

Harry Riley said...

I know that place, Dena, only with a different flavour, a different intensity. But the darkness fed me and nurtured me, and now I see, increasingly, the wordless simplicity, the strong, tender compassion at the root of everything. The darkness glows with the warmest light, and the loneliness transforms to solitude, which reaches out to all with, increasingly, no agenda.

Paul Simon said it so well, for me, anyway -

"Hello, darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence."


As this works out in you, gently lean into it. You will rise.

Namaste, and thank you for the part you've played in bringing me to where I am.