Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meanderous Messages ...

Here's a hodge-podge of "things that done spoke to me" in the past couple of days ... sharing with the world at large (i.e., the 3.5 people who still read my blog, LOL!). Note to that .5 person: please drink coffee before showing up, so that it comes up to "4".

Without further ado:


When the issues of someone else's life have you tied in knots, Dena, it usually means it's time to start focusing on your own life.

Doesn't that feel better?
The Universe


Ok, who's reading my mail?!?

On this day of your life, Dena, I believe God wants you to know...



...that nothing is ever as bleak as it looks. Everything, in fact, is a blessing.

I know, I know...that is sometimes very hard to believe. How can a sudden, calamitous event in one's life be a blessing? It takes a longer view, I know, to see this wonderful truth. Even a diagnosis of a terminal illness could be seen as another gift from life when experienced from a particular perspective.

It is an opportunity for us to express once again, at the next highest level, Who We Really Are. And, if it turns out that, at the Soul level, we have indeed decided to leave our present physicality in this particular way and time, that, too, would be an expression of our Highest Self. And so, all "calamities" are blessings, not yet understood by the Mind. God knew this was a good day for you to hear this...


And again! Egads ... God/Universe/Self sure has my number ...!

Contraction is a sign that birth is imminent.

-- Alan Cohen


LOL -- *this* one I know all-too-well ...! Yep!

Start taking pleasure from your inner reality. Most people are approaching this backwards. Most people are saying, "Okay, I want that, and I am not fulfilled until I get that manifestation." The reason for that promise of manifestation out there, to begin with, is that it gives you the reason to play the game in the inner reality. It is your imagination, it is the feeling of Energy flowing through you that is life.

--- Abraham


Note to Self: don't forget that this is a game. Play with it more. Stop taking it so stinkin' seriously.

"When you join in love with ‘what is’,
your joining occurs at the Source of all connection."


Yes ... I'm learning this at a deeper-than-conscious level. I may have gone into this class kicking and screaming ... but I orchestrated it. And then I forgot.

I'm remembering...

The dream at night is just like the dream of here and now, Dena. You hide from yourself that you create it so that it can seem real, while you pretend not to be who you already are, so that you can finally get what you already have, fun.

...so that you can be who you already are, Dena, and get what you already have....

I say think of this often.

Unicorns and dolphins,
The Universe


So ... I already have a unicorn...? Groovy.

"Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next."
— Jonas Salk


Yes ... I'm learning the slow-and-painful process of yielding my mind to my intuition ...

It's all good -- from your point of view, at least. Luck will be on your side, as your uncanny sense of timing will demonstrate. In truth, though, luck has nothing to do with it. It's your willingness to let go of the steering wheel and let the universe drive.


Let go ... let go ... let go ... (repeat ad nauseam ... or until the nausea passes!).

Sweet mortals of the Universe, do not lay your heads low, begrudging the very day our beloved Creator has given you. Instead, ride freely with whimsical merriment, on the coattails of the very certainty, that is Now! Stop fussing about past foes and worries of what cannot be undone, but instead infuse your immediate reality to that of your perfect manifestation ... When you cannot see the sun for the clouds, you surely block out all that is awaiting your Soul. It aches for enlightenment; it screams out for Divine Guidance, it needs to walk in the Light ...

So very many of you feel lost, at odds, or in search of answers to all of your world’s bothersome troubles, and tribulations. Remember, these extreme and difficult situations, whatever they may be, are carving out the very core of your inner being, the character building experiences of who you are becoming, the extraordinary, exclusive, and altogether remarkable human beings that you are!

Outstanding! As you endure these wearisome conditions, you are attaching yourselves to the Highest Consciousness of You ... This is soul growth. To walk an uncertain, scary new path with your chins up is indeed a feat well accomplished!
~ Thuroc


Well there y'go ... that's about all the meanderingness I can eek out today - savor what feeds you ... let go of the rest.

Shalom & Namaste ~
Dena

1 comment:

Harry Riley said...

Some intriguing meanderings, many of which I've had myself. I hope you get to enjoy the scenery Dena River passes through.

And yes, letting go allows the river to flow better, with fewer logjams:)