Friday, October 8, 2010

Keep going, keep going, keep going ...!

Dear Persistent Girl....

There really is something you were born to do...just you. There is a plan for your life, there is a mission you were created to accomplish and there is a life that is meant JUST for you.

You were not born randomly...you were not an accident, and you are not a number.

Keep holding on. Stay with it. There is so much learning that takes place...so much training, so much boot camp that is so necessary before it all unfolds. Have patience and keep listening to your heart.

You were born for something great and unforgettable. You were born to do things that would never ever be done if you did not do them.

Keep going, keep going, keep going.

You are so loved.

xoxo


[messages from the Brave Girls Club]

Oooooookay ... I can keep going. I can hang on. I can have patience (or develop it!). I can trust in the Bigger Plan. I can choose to see the Bigger Picture. I can Stay With It. I can let it all unfold. I can. I can. I can. I CAN!

Because, really ... what are the options, otherwise...?

I'm not sure I was equipped with a quitting gene ...

Shalom & Namaste ~
Dena


P.S. Yeah ... I know, I have to keep believing in that "great and unforgettable" part, too...

No comments: